Monday 19 June 2017

Revitalizing

Hi,

i am revitalising this old blog as I am still interested in this challenge. I Hope i can post my more in depth makes here and connect with people who love making great modern, vintage, historical based clothing.

I love 1950's style dresses. So popular at the moment thank goodness. But i also make Victorian and Renaissance as well.

Mostly i am over on my FB pages not here, but I will post the detail makes here.

I am up to about 60% or so handmade clothing. Most days i wear something that is handmade.

currently i am updating my blog. Here are the links:

FACEBOOK PAGE - BORN IN THE WRONG AGE

FACEBOOK PATTERN ALBUM - Click Here










Hope to see you around


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a message:-)

Sarah